Friday, September 13, 2013

Colorado Bar Association And The I CARE Foundation's International Travel Child Consent Form

How To Prevent International Parental Child Abduction?

Use The I CARE Foundation's 

100% Of All Children Around The World Who Reported Utilizing The I CARE Foundation's International Travel Child Consent Form This Summer Have Returned Home!

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT BETWEEN 80% -90% OF ALL 
INTERNATIONAL PARENTAL CHILD ABDUCTIONS OCCUR
WHEN A PARENT WRONGFULLY DETAINS A CHILD ABROAD.

In my role as the Executive Director of the I CARE Foundation, I am pleased to share that the International Travel Child Consent Form continues to be a tool that is being utilized by both parents and the legal community on a global scale.  This groundbreaking document is making an incredible impact on the fight to stop children from being internationally parentally abducted.

As many of you are aware, the summer months are a time where international abductions are at the highest levels and I am pleased to say that every child that was expected to be returned home around the world, that used the Travel Consent Form, has indeed done just that... come home!  

I invite you to read a piece that the Colorado Bar Association wrote about the I CARE Foundation and the International Travel Child Consent Form



To read more about the I CARE Foundation's International Travel Child Consent Form and to download a copy of the form, please visit The I CARE Foundation's website. 

Kindest regards to all,

Peter Thomas Senese
Executive Director
The I CARE Foundation